VHOST Domain Mapping upgrade issue

After trying to update from 3.0.4 to 3.0.5 I’m getting the following error when I try activate.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare set_domainmap_dir() (previously declared in /mnt/stor7-wc2-dfw1/537071/www.swordgroup.com/web/content/wp-content/mu-plugins/domain-mapping.php:693) in /mnt/stor7-wc2-dfw1/537071/www.swordgroup.com/web/content/wp-content/plugins/domain-mapping/domain-mapping.php on line 706

I’m running on cloud site and the way I updated was by deactivated and deleting the old domain mapping plug in and files and replacing them with the new plugin files. Unfortunately though, when I go to activate, I get that error.

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi swordfg,

That’s odd, the error message is specifically mentioning both file locations, as if they both still exist. Plus, if you’re still able to activate the plugin, that indicates it’s installed elsewhere, since files in /mu-plugins/ are auto-activated for the network.

Could you maybe try deleting the plugin from /mu-plugins/. It should still work just fine and you can then try network activating the plugin to see how that works.

Thanks,

David

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya,

As we haven’t heard back from you we’re going to assume the problem was sorted out and mark this ticket as resolved.

If it wasn’t resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread please feel free to post them below and tick the ‘Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)’ box below the post area (or else we’ll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and for being a member of WPMU DEV, it’s a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.