Video background wont load unless i am logged into wordpress dashboard. W3 Total Cache issue

As above, video background on my main page http://www.aaronneo.com.au wont load and goes to the fallback image unless i am signed into the dashboard. I fixed this by disabling W3 total cache but W3 is an essential plugin for me how do i fix this and have both ? Also my fix works on chrome and Firefox but not in IE. PLease help

• Tyler Postle

Hey Aaron,

Hope you're doing well today and thanks for your question!

I notice you are using WP Super Cache now, it appears to be working fine with super cache. Is it still having issues on IE? Were you using Super Cache and W3TC both together? You should only use one caching plugin at a time as they will likely cause conflicts.

W3TC has a minify Js caching option that you will likely want to uncheck, so it doesn't minify Js, minifying Js can cause conflicts.

I'm on a Mac right now and in both safari, firefox, and chrome it worked great!

Is the background video part of your theme options or do you have a plugin for it? I checked and didn't see any options where you had it set.

If it's still not working in IE then try disabling Super Cache and see if it works then(after clearing browser cache).

Look forward to hearing back Aaron!

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.