Video Content

Hello,

Can I use the Membership plugin to allow someone to view video content for a specific period of time (for example 24 hours)?

Also, can I set up individual membership per content - or does it have to be for the entire site?

For example, can I have a membership package that gives access for Content A. And a membership package that gives access to Content B. And so on?

Thanks,

William

• aecnu

Greetings William,

Can I use the Membership plugin to allow someone to view video content for a specific period of time (for example 24 hours)?

If you set it up with a 24 hour expiration subscription I believe you can.

Also, can I set up individual membership per content - or does it have to be for the entire site?

Yes you can set it up for specific content to be connected to specific levels.

For example, can I have a membership package that gives access for Content A. And a membership package that gives access to Content B. And so on?

The concept is the same but the terminology relating directly to Membership plugin would be more accurate as can I have a membership level that gives access for Content A. And a membership level that gives access to Content B. And so on? and yes you can do this.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.