Video sitemap

Hello., i use wp mu + bp a video theme

i try to index all video and create a video sitemap any clue ??

regards

• MIky

hi, yes i was aware as none video seo plugin work site wide, just per blog, the fact i cannot do it manually continually if i have more than 100 blogs...

so i thought mrss , should the easiest to do, if i haven't any error on my feed ....

then submit mrss as a sitemap

i work with wp mu and bp , so on bp activity i don't receive full post of the blog this could resolve the issue, also on my rss ,

i have a xml template problem i use mozilla so no question of addon with chrome .

also already desactivate all plugins. and tried to fixed all space between tag nothing change , this is nearly my last step finishing this website ans start become crazy ,,,

regards

• aecnu

Greetings MIky,

Thank you for the additional input but I must admit that I cannot get my head wrapped around what you are trying to tell - the only thing I know for sure is that you want a video site map and to date there are no plugins available that do this in a network activated setting - they must all be site by site activated.

Is by chance the issue here that you need the plugin already activated in a site by site manner upon creations of the site?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.