Video Tutorial plugin still not working

I filed a ticket a couple of weeks ago concerning the fact that the Video Tutorial plugin was saying "Access denied" when anyone (including superadmin) tried to view any of the videos. I see that this still hasn't been addressed. I have clients who rely on these videos for assistance, so I hope it can be dealt with as soon as possible.

• Nahid

Hey William Kowalski !
    Hope you are having a great day!

Though I wasn't able to find any tickets from your end regarding the issue, I was able to find a Live Chat transcript where I came to know what's happening on your site regarding the Integrated Video Tutorials plugin. The plugin is encountering a compatibility issue currently with the 4.9.x versions of WordPress and the developers are constantly working on fixing it. The issue should be fixed in the next update of the plugin which should be coming out soon. We really appreciate your patience and consideration regarding this.

The only workaround at the moment would be setting up a front-end page/post in the site and showing the videos there with shortcode(s) which you can find in the plugin's settings page accessible through your WordPress Dashboard->Settings->WPMU DEV Videos as the videos should be working fine in the front-end. Otherwise, the last resort for now would be downgrading WordPress to 4.8.x versions which is not recommended.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any further assistance regarding this for now. Thanks!

Kind regards,
    Nahid