Video Tutorials won't remember registration details

Video Tutorials won't remember registration details. Users can't watch videos because it's looking for a "pro" version.?

Repeated attempts to register yield no error message, but keep asking for details.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello kenivey,

Did you registered domain in Settings -> WPMUD DEV Video? I noticed that this domain was not added, so I registered it there and videos now are playing on your sites Dashboard.
    I logged out and log in back to check if details of domain are still there and they are - do I need follow different steps to replicate this issue? Please, advise.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello kenivey,

I'm not sure we are on the same page - what embedded form you have in mind? This page https://premium.wpmudev.org/wp-admin/users.php?page=vidapi - (this is second place where you can add domain for the Video api - first in the Video tutorials settings on site you want to use)?

I just realize that when I use support access on your site I did add this domain but to my WPMU DEV account. I'm going to remove it, so you can try to add it to your account.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi kenivey

I hope you had a wonderful day.

I just tried to login with Support Access to check this issue for solving, but I got the following error while trying to login:

This is an invalid access token. Please ask the user to grant access.

Can you please revoke and grant us permission again so that we can have a closer look and try to fix it for good?

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi kenivey

I hope you had a wonderful day.

Now I totally understand the problem you are having. When you are trying to register your domain from "Dashboard > Settings > WPMU DEV Videos" this page, and entering your domain in "Register This Domain" section, it's asking for your WPMU DEV login credentials? I can't test it from my end because when I try to put your domain and register, it actually registers the domain under my WPMU DEV account. So I'm recorded a screencast. Please check this (http://take.ms/iO0E4) and confirm you have done the same. If you can't do the same, can you please record the video so that we can see exactly what error you are facing at what point?

And can you try changing your password and try again? In the form, does it want your email address or username?

I'm looking forward to hear from you back and solve this problem as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.