'View Cart' button not taking to cart...

Hello, I'm having trouble with the cart button on this website. When I click 'view cart' at the top right, it just takes me to the product page, rather than showing me a checkout / cart page?
Any ideas?
I've granted support access. Thanks very much, Stacey

• Rupok

Hi Stacey,

Thanks for granting Support Access. I logged in your site and found that none of your MarketPress pages (e.g. Cart Page, Checkout Page etc.) are created and assigned. And that's why "View Cart" button is just refreshing your current page. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

However, I created those pages on behalf of you and now when you click on the "View Cart" button after adding any item, it takes you to your Cart page. Can you please check and confirm?

Please note, I found that MarketPress is also not configured yet on your site. Can you please go to "Dashboard > Store Settings > Quick Setup" menu and configure your MarketPress installation according to your preferences? This is really important for MarketPress to be working properly.

Please let us know if you have any confusion. We will be glad to help further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.