View exact image/file that WP Smush Pro can't smush

Hello, I was using WP Smush Pro and I have a single image/file that was skipped due to an API: 500 Internal Server Error. I was wondering if there is a way to view what that file is? I've attached a screenshot for a better visual.

I've ran into other issues with my site and I think it is because of this file. I used Snapshot to try to backup (and I've tried other backup plugins) but there is something in my media that is giving me a similar error. Please let me know, thank you!!

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Jenevine,

At the moment Smush doesn't have option to view that image. But you can check list of images you have in media library and look for one that still has button "Smush" - that one will be skipped image.
    You can also use FTP to look for biggest file you have in media library (it is very possible that Smush and Snapshot are failing because file is very big) - in /wp-content/uploads you will find media divided by year/month - you can sort them by size and check those that are big.

You can also try to increase memory limits https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/increase-memory-limit/
    Your current limits can be found in WPMU DEV -> Support -> System Info. It should help with that error.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Denitsa
    • WordPress Warrior

Hello Jenevine,
    I hope you're having a great day!

The Wp Smush PRO allows you to smush individual images of up to 32MB in size, while the free version of WP Smush has a 1MB file size limit.

Please let us know if you have any confusion or any further query. We will be glad to help.

All the best,
    Denitsa

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.