"VIEW NEXT/PREVIOUS MONTH" BUTTON NOT WORKING IF CLICKED

Hello,

http://testsite3.recordsellers.org/make-an-appointment/ - here is the link of my page in making appointments. There is an issue in my end the NEXT MONTH button is not working if clicked please check .. and below is the shortcode used

[app_services]
[app_monthly_schedule]
[app_pagination month="1"]
[app_my_appointments]
[app_confirmation]

Thanks ..

• Assured

Hello

Thank you for your help another concern When I click to the next month, the page seems to scroll down a bit, which hides the calendar.

The other thing is that I went to October and the time of day chart showed, when I went to November, it disappeared until clicking a date to make an appointment, then when I went to November, it was back right away again. It's OK either way, it should just be the same throughout... if it shows up immediately on one page it should do that on all of them, if it waits for a date to be clicked, it should do that on all of them also.

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Assured, thanks for your patience here! :slight_smile:

When I click to the next month, the page seems to scroll down a bit, which hides the calendar.

In regards to this, you can set the "anchors" parameter inside the [app_pagination] shortcode, like this:

[app_pagination month="1" anchors="0"]

That should sort out that problem for you. :slight_smile:

The other thing is that I went to October and the time of day chart showed, when I went to November, it disappeared until clicking a date to make an appointment, then when I went to November, it was back right away again. It's OK either way, it should just be the same throughout... if it shows up immediately on one page it should do that on all of them, if it waits for a date to be clicked, it should do that on all of them also.

From what I understand of Appointments+ presently, if the 1st day of the month is open as a timeslot, the time of day chart will show up automatically, otherwise it won't.

I can see where having a consistent feel would be important, I'll bring this quirk up to the developer. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.