Vimeo and YouTube Videos - make public for paid members without having member log in to vimeo site

For a website I am working on with a friend, videos are embedded. These videos are stored on youtube and vimeo with privacy settings. If would like users to access these videos without having to type in a second password for youtube or vimeo. Is this possible? If I leave the videos on pulbic on youtube and vimeo then they end up being free to the public.

Please advise.

Thanks.

• Timothy Bowers

If would like users to access these videos without having to type in a second password for youtube or vimeo. Is this possible?

I presume these services password protect media then when certain privacy settings are used?

I'm not aware of anyway in which Membership would authenticate with a third-party service like Vimeo or Youtube.

If I leave the videos on pulbic on youtube and vimeo then they end up being free to the public.

Thats very true, you could host those videos yourself though. Is this not an option?

There are plenty of plugins which help embed media within your website either through HTML video element (my preferred method) or with Flash like Flow Player or JWPlayer.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.