Virtual Page for Jobs not Publishing

Hi, this must sound like a stupid question and I apologise in advance. I am trying to set-up my jobs virtual page. However, after clicking on Publish, the page is still in draft mode. I've checked the publish date but it is still not working. Am i missing something? Many thanks in advance!

• Tyler Postle

Hey Jiajui,

Hope you're doing well today!

The virtual page should be just active soon as you activate the plugin :slight_smile:

Can you try re-saving permalinks? You can do that via:

Settings > Permalinks.

If you want to use an actual physical page then activate the page manager add-on in the settings. Then you can assign each jobs/experts page it's own actual page.

Hopefully I'm understanding the question correctly!

Also, it looks like the support access you granted has an invalid token so I can't login to your site, would you mind re-voking then re-granting that access so I can login and take a look :slight_smile: if needed still that is.

Look forward to hearing back!

All the best,

• Jiahui

Hi Tyler, i've managed to create the Pages using the Page Manager. Thanks!
    Also, I have revoked and re-granted staff access.

Now I have a different problem. When I access the Experts Page, there is a message underneath that says " you do not have permission to upload an avatar".

Do u know whats wrong? Looking forward to ur advice :slight_smile: Thanks in advance and happy new year!