Virtual Page Pro sites template.

How do I know what template is using PRO SITES for the virtual pages created by the plugin?

For example, the signup page, site activation page... etc etc
I just need to fix the margins and width of the template.

Thanks!

• Patrick

Hi there @Jose

I hope you're having a great day!

The Pro Sites plugin dynamically injects the required checkout content using your theme's default template. But editing the template will also affect all other pages on your site that use it.

You can however adjust the layout of the checkout page by customizing the CSS, without even touching the template.

Using your browser's developer tools, you can see that all Pro Sites content sits in a div with an ID of psts-checkout-output. So you can use that to adjust the margin (or, preferably, the padding) of the checkout page to get it looking better on your site. For example:
    #psts-checkout-output {margin-left:20px; padding:20px;}

But if you want to adjust the layout of your wp-signup.php page, that's a bit different. It looks like your theme uses the Visual Composer to help with page layout.

Is there any specific template option in your theme options for the wp-signup.php layout? If so, then you should be able to adjust that by either selecting a template other than the full-width template, or by setting the row that contains the content (the signup form) to anything other than widecolumn class it has now (I'm pretty sure that's the class that gets assigned to a VC row when it's set to full-width).

If there is no theme option for that, and this might even be easier, you can add a bit if custom CSS to fix that too. This should do the trick:
    .mu_register {max-width:1170px;}

Please let us know if this helps, and don't hesitate to post again if you need to.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.