Virtual pages 'Page Attributes'

I notice the Job & Experts plugin out the box runs via Virtual Pages. This in it's self isn't such a problem but what I do notice is when trying to edit the virtual page it is missing the 'Page Attributes' section.

In the normal (not virtual) wordpress page settings I can select what Template Page Attribute that suits me, in most cases I like to select 'Blank - Container | Header, Footer' and not the 'Default Template' attribute but these sections are missing in the Virtual Pages.

Consequently my Job's & Expert pages are not aligned as I would like them.

I wonder if you can steer me on where I can make these changes?

I hope this makes sense to you?

Thanks
Tony

• Andre Foisy

Hello there @tony

Welcome to the WPMU Dev community, and thank you for contacting our support team with your question.

I hope you're having a great day! :slight_smile:

We certainly can help with that, it all depends on the theme in use, can you produce some screenshots of your pages with indications of what you want and don't want? That way we'll see what we can do to make it look the way you want.

Looking forward to help you.

Best regards,
    Andre

• tony

Thanks for your speedy reply. OK here is some additional information

Theme being used - I am using X Theme but theme.co

Screenshot 1 - This shows the correct Page Attribute setting in the admin panel. This page is a 'normal' wordpress page (not virtual page)

Screenshot 2 - This shows the perfect centralised alignment of the page

Screenshot 3 - This shows the virtual page settings in the admin panel. I access this via Jobs>View Jobs Listings>Edit virtual page. There is an Attributes section but no 'Page Attributes' and therefore no selection of the template attribute which will allow for centralised page alignment

Screenshot 4 - this show the virtual page alignment which you will see hangs to the right of centre.

I hope this makes sense to you? Do let me know if you require more information or screenshots.

Thanks

• Patrick

Hi there @tony

I hope you had a great Christmas holiday!

The easiest way to get things aligned and working nicely in the X theme is to activate the Jobs & Experts Pages addon under Jobs > Settings > General Settings.

Then, under the new Pages Manager tab that appears, click the Create Page button for each page you want to be able to edit as a real WordPress page, including assigning page templates.

You can see it working out of the box with the Integrity view selected on my test install here:
    http://jobs-and-experts.patrickcohen.net/

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.