Visitors are not seeing In Post ads etc.

Hey,

Visitors are not seeing In Post ads. I do not see any settings that would suppress ads to visitors etc in the plugin settings. What would be causing this? How can we fix?

Also, new admins to the subsite can not see the In Post ads either as well.

I am the only one seeing ads when I am BOTH logged in AND also logged out as a visitor! No one else see the ads from other locations (so I am told)? Ads are set to show on most pages (except home) and google calendar feeds. Very weird.

The site is a subsite . Here it is: http://bit.ly/1FsuGQe

I have enabled support access on wpmudev dashboard as well if needed.

• Anang
    • New Recruit

Hi Greg

Thanks for contacting us :slight_smile:

I am the only one seeing ads when I am BOTH logged in AND also logged out as a visitor! No one else see the ads from other locations (so I am told)?

I can confirmed I don’t see your ads on my side too :slight_frown: Do you use Google Adsense ? It’s maybe there’s no related ads for my location that related to your content ?

I need to check your ads code, and confirmed is it placed on your website or not, but you gave me access to sites that don’t have In Post Ads installed. Could you grant me access to sites that have In Post Ads installed ?

Looking forward for the access :slight_smile:

Best Regards

• Greg
    • The Exporter

@anang

I do not use adsense. These are only ads we uploaded to In Post plugin only.

I do not see settings in In Post ads that can geo-target content, or content target site content. The ads we want, for now, should evenly rotate no matter where the location.

Later, we will want to both content and geo target based on location. But, for now, they should just be set to evenly rotate no matter content or location.

How do we set these types of things for the plugin?

The access you have is for the multisite primary site. The subsite in question is off of that. Wpmudev only gives multisite users ability to share the primary … can’t you see it from there?

The subsite (site with the issue) is: http://bit.ly/1FsuGQe

Let me know…

Sent from mobile device…

• Anang
    • New Recruit

Hi Greg

Any chance you made some changes on your site ? Because now I can see your ads. On page and also on calendar.

I attached the screenshot, I capture that without login to your Dashboard.

Let me know what do you think :slight_smile:

Best Regards

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.