It is a MU install and the error is on my subsite, http://support.officeanimation.com.
Chrome says the error is too many redirects. IE just clocks. When I am logged in, the site works just fine.
This site used to work for me about a month ago when I set it up.
Things I did for troubleshooting:
- I don't have any new plug-ins and have deactivated a bunch.
- I get this error even when I change themes.
- When I deactivate the membership plug-in, it works just fine.
- Deleted the plugin directory and re-ftped membership plugin back up.
I have the latest version of membership plugin and latest version of Wordpress 3.4.2.
The site is hosted on WPEngine. I don't know if that matters.