Visual editor is blank and missing data

Reordering text module from unit section makes contents disappear from visual mode. But remains in text mode and data sometimes get deleted from the module when this happens.
The steps to reproduce:
1-Go to: Unit section > text module
2-Reorder text module - click and drag to reorder
3-Expand to view edit window
4-"Visual" edit window is blank. Info still in "Text" edit window
5-Refresh page. Info in visual editor reappears. The page is reloaded to display first unit > section though!)
Info is sometimes deleted after refresh.

Another issue is the "Membership Pro" plugin generates a "comms-admin-scripts" resource which can't be found console error in the admin area. Any solution.

• Abdul Wajed

Hi Tim,

I hope you are well today. :slight_smile:

I'm able to replicate the CoursePress Pro issue on my end. I'll mark it as a bug and send the report to the developer so he will provide a new theme version or a hotfix.

Please keep in mind, our developers work around the clock and they have to deal with lots of critical issues and other things. So it may take a little while for them to check this and release a fix. I appreciate your patience!

Another issue is the "Membership Pro" plugin generates a "comms-admin-scripts" resource which can't be found console error in the admin area. Any solution.

This is a known error but it should not cause any issue to your site. It should be fixed with the next update of Membership 2 plugin. For a quick fix, you will have to change just 1 line of code. In the file /wp-content/plugins/membership/app/controller/class-ms-controller-plugin.php line 1088

lib3()->ui->js( 'ms-admin-scripts' );

replace it with

lib3()->ui->js( 'ms-admin' );

You can edit this file directly using cPanel or FTP.

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you need any further assistance. :relaxed:

Have a nice day.
    Best regards,
    Wajed

• Abdul Wajed

Hi Tim,

I want to assure you that our developers are working hard to fix the issue but as mentioned above, the response from our developers is a little delayed as they involve in some deep analysis of the issues with both the plugins, i.e. replicate it, find the bug (if there's any) and prepares a hotfix (if possible). I hope you'll get a positive response over this soon and thank you so much for your patience and for being with us.

Best regards,
      Wajed

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Tim!

I understand your frustration and I'm sorry for keeping you waiting on this. The developers are still working and I'm not able to give you an ETA. They need to identify the core reason for the problem, find a code fix for that and make sure that it not only works but also doesn't interfere with other fixes and updates being introduced to the plugin. Then it has to go through test team and only then it can be released. I know it's crucial issue for you and I'm sorry it's taking time. We, as a support team, don't have a detailed insight into what the developers are exactly doing. However, I can assure you that we'll update you here as soon as we get to know anything new about the case.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.