@Vladislav - How to get Calendar to Load and Stay in Tab When Navigating Months?

This is in reference to a prior post:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/appointments-calendar-in-a-tab-shortcode#post-604128

I have a post that organizes content in tabs. One of those tabs is called 'Book Appointment,' which executes the Appointments+ shortcode. However when someone navigates the months on the calendar, the page refreshes and the user has to re-click the 'Book Appointment' tab to go back to the calendar and see the next month. I want the page to refresh and keep the 'Book Appointment' tab active.

@Vladislav recommended to add this javascript, which worked because it was targeting the targeting an html "a" tag ID of the tab ("#ui-id-10").

jQuery(function () {
	if (window.location.search.match(/wcalendar/) || window.location.search.match(/app_/)) jQuery("#ui-id-10").trigger("click");
});

But my theme author updated a lot of code including the implementation of tabs:

Prior Theme version that worked:

<li class="ui-state-default ui-corner-top ui-tabs-active ui-state-active" role="tab" tabindex="0" aria-controls="ft_proprty_booking" aria-labelledby="ui-id-7" aria-selected="true">
<a id="ui-id-10" class="ui-tabs-anchor" href="#ft_proprty_booking" role="presentation" tabindex="-1">Book Appointment</a>
</li>

This is the new version of how the tab is implemented:

<li class="tab-title" role="presentational">
<a href="#ft_proprty_booking">Book Appointment</a>
</li>

It does not have an html "a" tag ID anymore, is there a way I can modify the previous javascript @Vladislav provided to work this new way my theme works?