w3 total cache hid all my custom webpages

I have a problem.. I installed w3 total cache on my buddypress then lost all of my custom pages.. The pages show on my administration panel and show as complete but they display with a 404 saying they don't exist.. URL is correct and everything, this w3 cache messed up my site and I need advice on how to fix it. Anything would be appreciated..

Thanks

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello there @Zebadiah2u, I hope you're well today!

W3 is a very powerful caching tool. It can make your site faster when properly configured, but when improperly configured it can be troublesome.

If you disable all caching, does your site work?
    Do you see a w3 section in your .htaccess file?

I would advise you to enable WP_DEBUG and see if there are any errors displayed on your page.

Awaiting your reply,
    Ari.

• mort3n
    • The Crimson Coder

Hi Zebadiah2u,

Just to add to Aris good advice, W3TC has its own debug feature as well. Go to Performance->General and scroll to Debug section.

It will append comments about the cache in the page source. You can enable it on a per component basis.

Other than that I would start by deactivating to verify that your site is running. Then activate and verify. Iterate over the plugin components until the error is introduced.

The plugin has so many settings and does so much that you need to narrow it down.

Cheers
    Mort3n

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hiya, just going through some of the older threads here.

As it's been a little while since we last heard from you I thought I'd check in to see how you're going?

If you're still looking for some further assistance with this thread then please feel free to reopen the thread or of course for any new and related issues you are most welcome to open a new thread.

Thanks.
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.