Walden Animal Hospital, how can I get this template

How can I get this template: Walden Animal Hospital

• Vaughan

Hi @ehoven_de_gekste,

Hope you're well?

I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean you want the theme that Waldenanimalhospital.com uses on their website?

If so, then I can see in the page source they are using the Upfront Spirit Theme.

You can download that from here.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/spirit/

Please note: if you download the theme manually from the project page, be sure to also download the Upfront theme too as spirit is a child theme of upfront, so you'll also need upfront installed too.

If you install via our DEV dashboard plugin, upfront will be installed automatically when you install the theme.

Sorry, we don't have a specific template for that site, and it's not possible at the moment to export the theme changes you make in order to use them on another website, we are hoping to release the upfront builder soon which will allow you to export, but it's nowhere near ready as yet.

If you wish to use a theme on a 3rd party website, ultimately you would need to contact that sites owners and ask them, we have no control of what other members do with the themes and their customisations.

Hope this helps

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.