want advice on how to sell my images from the post panel in wordpress to post authors

I have put this in marketpress simply because it is required that I select a plugin, and since I intend to sell images to post authors from the backend.

I am new to Wordpress, and new to everything in general.
I have been in content creation for long, and help some people run their simple blogs as far as content is concerned.
I want the collections of images created by my friends available at the wordpress admin with purchasing facilities so that post authors who need them can buy and insert them directly from the post editor page, like some stockphoto plugins out there.
But I want this to be images created by my group of friends and artists.
Wordpress has too many plugins and options, and I have been sorting through for weeks.
Can any one shed any helpful tips for me?

• Powercloner

There is a system of selling custom images by combining the eStore plugin from tips-and-tricks-hq with the nextgen gallery - however, I don't want it available at the frontend but at the backend.

If you see "insight" plugin images search and showing available images below the edit post panel, you'd know what I mean.

I also have the eStore plugin, which I can successfully integrate with next gen - only I want the search visibility and interaction to happen just below the post editor panel, like insight, so that authors don't lose their concentration while writing - just search, browse available images, purchase without leaving the editpost area, and use the images in their post.

Can anyone suggest how I might have a way out? I just want to help my friends who are illustrators and make the process a bit smooth. I order them illustrations anyway, but to have a stock available to select and pay and use, where the artist is known to me and has personal terms, would have speeded up my work, and also helped my friends.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.