Want to change font and its weight of main menu with upfront

Dear,

I have created a site with upfront. I'm ok with the end, only I want to change the menu with its font and font weight. For some reason I can't get this done. My site is: http://www.dawsonpartners.nl/management/

I've granted acces for this site. I want the menu items in bold and bigger and on hover I want it the same ( so no yellow in it). Could you explain, step by step, how I can change the menu in upfront?
Thanx in advance.

• Sajid

Hi @rhdawson,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Thanks for granting support staff access right away. I noticed that you are using older version of Upfront/Panino theme.

Please update to latest version of Upfront, we have made it more stable and added cool new features that you will love. The most important feature is that you can now style elements without writing a single CSS code (we do have edit CSS option for advanced users though) as seen in attached screenshot.

With current version that you have installed you can only change the font weight with and hover color with CSS only. Let me know if you don't want to upgrade and stick with older version of theme (totally not recommended), then I will give you CSS code to make this change.

Note: Its always recommended to take backup of your site first before updating theme, plugins or WordPress core.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.