Want to sent custom email with admin credentials of cloned website

I am using Cloner plugin now I just want to send a custom email with admin user credentials of new cloned website after the cloning process will complete can you help me with this?

• Rupok

Hi Ahsan,

Thanks for asking but I'm afraid, this is not possible out of the box. This might be possible but will require huge amount of advanced custom coding. If it was something which could be done within 5 - 10 minutes, I'd love to do that for you. But I think, this will take much more than that. So it falls in custom job category. You will get our Support Vs. Custom Job policy here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/support-vs-custom-development/

You can always hire a developer for doing this from our Jobs Section. Please keep in mind, developers found in our Jobs Section are not associated with us in any way. So communicate with them well before making any payments to them.

And this sounds to be a really nice idea to me. So I'm moving this thread to our Features and Feedback section. More people liking this idea, more chances our developers will work on this and will include this feature in our future releases.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.