Wanting to redirect user to their sub site based on the credentials entered in a Multi Site network.

Hello, my question involves redirecting a user from the Main Site in my Multi site network to the user's specific sub site based on the credentials entered. To help out, here is my scenario.

I have a Multi Site network setup with a Main Page that is my public facing webpage. This webpage also has a login link that I would like to redirect and auto login a user to their specific sub site based on their credentials entered in the login link. The credentials entered are the key to determining the sub site that the user is taken too.

I was able to do this with a single site using plugins and redirecting the user to a specific page but I need to scale up to individual user sub sites instead of user pages. The plugins I used for the single site setup don't seem to work the same in the multi site environment.

I'm using Godaddy for my hosting and it only allows me to install multi site using sub directories, no option to us sub domains.

Does the Pro Sites plugin or the Membership plugin offer the multi site functionality I'm looking for? I've researched this for a while now and I'm not able to find a resolution that fits exactly what I'm looking for. Or it could be that I have found the resolution but don't quite understand it enough to realize that is the answer to my needs.

Any advise or guidance you can provide would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks