Wants to know the plugin features

Hi There,

I want to know is this plugin supports for the following features:

1. integration with infusionsoft (even though all html forms could integrate)

2. A/B split testing

3. Pop up options - Slide in seems to be an option that people are accustom to. Delay slides in after articles etc.

4.Speed - what are people saying about their coding.

5. Customizing forms. How is it to custom form. Or do they have a wide decent range?

6. Mobile optimization - how do they optimize for phones?

• Patrick

Hey there @Jason

I hope you are having a great day!

1. No, there is no direct integration with Infusionsoft or other mail services. But you can include your signup forms in any popup.

2. Unfortunately, that is not built-in either. But it would be a cool feature suggestion to make!

3. The Pop Up plugin does not include a slide-in effect. You may want to have a look at our Slide-In plugin as an alternative:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/slide-in/

By the way, Slide-In does integrate with MailChimp (not Infusionsoft though), and you can set the slides to appear after an on-page element.

4. I have not heard of any adverse effects with regards to page load times. Besides, popups only load if all the conditions set are met. They don't affect any site pages that don't meet the set conditions.

5. There are built-in settings to customize the size, position, font color & background. Any other layout customization can be done using a bit of CSS in your theme style-sheet, or a handy plugin like this one:
    http://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/

6. There is rule that can be used to prevent popups from displaying on small screens (you set the minimum width). If you really want to have a popup adjust itself for different screen sizes, you would need to write your own media queries, and add them to your style-sheet or a plugin like the one above.

I hope this helps! And thanks for being a member :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.