Warning: array_merge() error

I am getting this warning on my subsites:

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/admin/public_html/wp-content/mu-plugins/dashboard-feeds.php on line 58

Plug-in is in the mu-plugins folder.

Help please.

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

I tried this out on a test site locally and didn't receive that error and of course as Tim is pointing out the error is occurring right there on lines 57 and 58 with $current_widget_options not being recognized as an array for some reason?

@sharesteading, have you by any chance altered the feeds to be as you want them?
    [EDIT: Just wanted to clarify that it's a good thing you edit them as you like, I just wanted to see if maybe during the editing process no necessary code was overwritten.]

@Tim, I take it that would be forcing the system to recognize $current_widget as an array?

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

I got the error but not on the main site or any sub site (as such). I was using the multi-domain plugin. I set up a new domain, I also mapped the domain so it had its own blog (that is where I got the errors).

I then got that error and one relating to the headers of WP Super Cache (the second was because of the first).

Yeah, using (array) in front of a variable sets that variable up as an array (type-casting). It fixed the problem on my install. I didn't need it on the second variable but still placed it in the code above.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.