warning came up on 'customer blog' about the ultimate branding plugin

Please advise on how to solve this issue.

issue: Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/iawepsjfritcxs/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-branding/ultimate-branding-files/modules/custom-admin-bar-files/inc/UB_Admin_Bar.php on line 612

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello @Pippa, I hope you are doing well today!

I can't recreate this issue on my sandbox install. It seems, the warning comes from Custom Admin Bar module.

Please run a quick check for a conflict with a plugin/theme.

Deactivate all other plugins and test again. If the issue is gone, please activate one plugin at the time to find out which one is causing this conflict.

Please follow the flowchart from our manual:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Let us know how it went!

Kind Regards,
    Nastia

• Grace
    • Syntax Hero

Hi,

I am using the most recent plugins from WPMU dev. I just set up this multi-site this weekend. Starting over from a site I built for myself last year. Attached is a copy of all the plugins installed (and they are wpmu except what comes with Wordpress)

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello @Pippa!

We would like to exclude all the common reasons why this happens. Even if the activated plugins from us, sometimes plugin's files may be corrupted from other plugins, or the update didn't executed correct because it was interrupted for some reason.

Would you please deactivate the Ultimate branding plugin, delete it and re-install using WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin and test if the Warning is still there.

And please switch to a default WP theme as well to test the same.

Let us know how it went!

Cheers,
    Nastia

• Grace
    • Syntax Hero

All of that was done. It is a brand new install with no themes installed (other than default).and I did it again as requested just to make sure. The install error hasn't come up again but I will reach out if it does.

Thank you for your assistance.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.