Warning in the plugin. Appointments +

Got this error now.

Warning: Missing argument 2 for Appointments::save_post() in /var/www/clapme.com.br/html/wp-content/plugins/appointments/appointments.php on line 685

Also i’d like to add multiple agendas to use the plugin to create an appointments hub.

And offer to some clients the oportunity to use my site to schedule their users appointments.

I can create that by using a multisite and each client would be a blogMU, but don’t know if that’s is the right choice.

• maxaud
    • The Crimson Coder

On line 165 of that same file you’ll see the following:

add_action( 'save_post', array( &$this, 'save_post' ) );

change it to this:

add_action( 'save_post', array( &$this, 'save_post' ), 1, 2 );

This is a bug that could mess some items up with this plugin as this is required to clear cache on post save.

A developer may want to make this change to the plugin soon.

• okso
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

hi, just thought I’d report out of the box activation gives me: Database Errors on child sites…

SELECT * FROM wp_main_4_app_workers

Table ‘master_domainname.wp_main_4_app_workers’ doesn’t exist

(I have more details debug if required)

main site is bug free.

• diegoys
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Thanks Hakan for the fix.

Also. Any idea how I can have more than one Place at the same time?

For testing purposes I’ll make a multisite and each client will have it’s own admin and appointments plugin, but is it possible to make it in a single site?

Regards

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings diegoys,

Please create a new ticket as the original issue is resolved.

Feel free to copy and paste any relative information from this ticket into your new one and to please title the new one applicable to this issue.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

• Hakan
    • The Incredible Smush

Hi all,

@okso, thank you for pointing out this. Database tables are now correctly installed for the sub blogs too.

@diegoys, location parameter is not available yet, but it is in our plans for a future version.

If you are having time problems this may be because a) you are using custom time formats. V1.0.3 now supports custom time formats too. b) You are having some javascript issues on admin side. V1.0.3 comes with a javascript error tracking function which may at least warn you that there is a problem.

If problem persists please open a new thread as Joe pointed out.

Cheers,

Hakan

• okso
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi, I’ve upgraded to the latest (1.0.4.3) on multisite setup and I cannot create a ‘Service Provider’. Given the plug has allowed me to create a service without any errors, and give my wpdebug is clean, I presume this might be something inherent in the plug. Please can you recommend some check for me to do.

Regards, David

BTW. I still have previous error listed above on my subsites: Dashboard: [Appointments+] You must define at least once service and DEBUG: SELECT * FROM wp_main_4_app_workers

Table ‘master_domainname.wp_main_4_app_workers’ doesn’t exist

• Hakan
    • The Incredible Smush

Hi David,

I have just checked with a sub site and it works fine for me. That error indicates that tables could not be created for your sub blog.

Try to network deactivate and reactivate the plugin. If this doesn’t work try to activate the plugin only for that sub blog.

Even if this does not work; Are you sure that your current mysql settings allow you to create new tables? Are you be able to use other network wide plugins like MarketPress, Membership?

Cheers,

Hakan

• okso
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

ah, despite upgrading the plug needed to be deactivated and reactivated, my sub sites are clear now. Thanks for all the speedy responses. BTW, maybe a feature enhancement to consider… I’m using the appointment system in conjunction with Jigoshop products. If ‘chose service’ allowed me to choose between select ‘Description page’ OR ‘url’ I could link directly to store products (not a real page). This is handy for me as Jigo will allow me to set up recurring payments via PayPal for mentoring services. I think the only way I can achieve this currently is to ‘create splash page’ and then link to it in Appointments and then have store item embedded within the page. Just an idea to provide both options. Do you use the appointments in conjunction with your Marketpress in any way?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.