Warning: include() [function.include] errors when using child theme after updating The Social Theme

Hi all,

I just updated the Social Theme from 1.1.8. to 1.1.9 to see if that would resolve some of the issues I am having with child/parent themes and when I activate the child theme I get the following errors:

Warning: include() [function.include]: Unable to access /home/sailing/public_html/wp-content/themes/bp-social/top-bar.php in /home/sailing/public_html/wp-content/themes/bp-social-child/header.php on line 177

Warning: include(/home/sailing/public_html/wp-content/themes/bp-social/top-bar.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sailing/public_html/wp-content/themes/bp-social-child/header.php on line 177

Warning: include() [function.include]: Unable to access /home/sailing/public_html/wp-content/themes/bp-social/top-bar.php in /home/sailing/public_html/wp-content/themes/bp-social-child/header.php on line 177

Warning: include(/home/sailing/public_html/wp-content/themes/bp-social/top-bar.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sailing/public_html/wp-content/themes/bp-social-child/header.php on line 177

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/sailing/public_html/wp-content/themes/bp-social/top-bar.php' for inclusion (include_path='.') in /home/sailing/public_html/wp-content/themes/bp-social-child/header.php on line 177

These errors do not occur when using the parent theme. I have checked and these files (the child files) are in the directory noted in the error (bp-social-child).

I am using WP 3.0.1 with BuddyPress 1.2.6 and obviously the BuddyPress Social theme.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Ryan