Warning messages when processing feed

Hello,

I configured Autoblog to fetch posts from my global network. Running “Process” Feed gives warnings:

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in /wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 789

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /wp-includes/wp-db.php:789) in /wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 881

What could it be? I use feed from Global Recent Posts Feed.

Best regards,

Milosz

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Wash,

Greetings…

Can you please share the setup info.

What version of WP ?

What all plugins are there ?

Also, can you please try to revert to the default theme and deactivate other plugins apart from the Autoblog and Recent Global Posts and see if you still see this error ?

Please advise so that we can narrow it down.

Cheers

PC

• wash
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hello,

thank you for response.

I’m running version 3.4.2

Plugins:

Anti-Splog

Comment Indexer

Google Analytics

Post Indexer

Recent Comments

Recent Global Comments Widget

Recent Global Posts Widget

Recent Posts

Ultimate Facebook

Importer

Bulk Delete

AutoBlog

WP Maintenance Mode (which is ON!)

Warnings appear only once after long break between Processing. Then, after a minute no warning when Processing one more time.

Best regards,

MR

• wash

Hello again,

I did what you asked for, turned on to default template and turned on plugins (well at least those not from WPMUDEV), and warnings are:

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in /wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 789

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /wp-includes/wp-db.php:789) in /wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 881

Tomorrow I’ll check without maintenance mode on, as we go public with the site. Do you have any ideas at the moment?

Best regards,

MR

• wash

Hello again,

so I tested plugin again (no maintenance mode), and it seems I’m getting warning for each ‘processed’ post:

(this time 2 posts processed).

Best regards,

MR

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello MR,

Sorry for missing you on this one. Was away for sometime.

That is something which I can not replicate at my end.

All of those seem to be related to your db.php file, are you using multi-db or any caching plugin ?

• wash

Hello,

thanks for waiting. I did several mentioned suggestions.

I’ve re-activated all plugins on the site. Still warnings.

Re-uploaded wp-db.php. warnings

Finally, Turned off plugins and Magazine Premium to standard – still warnings.

As they don’t really do much bad, I don’t have any other idea what to do, I’ll leave it as is. I spend some time and lost some configuration during process, so I don’t want to risk any damage:slight_smile: If you had any fresh ideas please let me know.

Thank you for your patience and support!

Best regards,

Milosz

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

Thanks for letting me know.

I am going to mark this to the attention of our lead developer as I am out of ideas on this one and can not replicate it too :slight_frown:

I would wait along with you for his expert advice.

Cheers

PC

Sales &Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.