Warning: Missing argument 4 for Student::add_mandatory_questions_meta() in

Lately and after the last update of the CoursePress plugin users keep on getting these error messages: Warning: Missing argument 4 for Student::add_mandatory_questions_meta() in /home/noel5/public_html/kurs.no-el.no/wp-content/plugins/coursepress/includes/classes/class.student.php on line 774

The error appear after finishing a unit when the courses-dashboard page should come up showing a active link to the next unit. When this error appers, the user can't continue and seems to be stuck in a loop.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Åge

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

Would you please run a plugin conflict test? Please deactivate all plugins except this one and check if you still face the problem. If not, then enable one by one and check which one is causing the problem. You can see the flowchart here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Please let me know what you get.

Cheers
    Ash

• Åge
    • Flash Drive

I have now turned off all plugins except the standard wordpress installation, WPMU DEV Dashboard and CoursePress Pro. Still the error happens when a quiz is not 100% right or I go go a FREE(Preview) unit. When I go back to the unit page and Submit a different answer: the right answers, the course crashes and the course unit page turns up with no other than plain html-formatting(see file). I believe the problems not was there before I updated the CoursePress plugin.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Åge

I hope you are well today.

It seems your server is taking too much time to process the data. Also, I can see you are using older version of the plugins. Would you please update the plugin to latest and check if the issue still exists?

If it does exists, would you please keep enabling support access and explain step by step procedure how I can replicate the issue in your site?

Please let us know.

Cheers
    Ash

• Åge
    • Flash Drive

Hi again Ash

You was right, the server was using up most of its memory on processes on my site. After turning of all plugins and themes other than CoursePress Pro, the site still produces the same error message and memory leaks. To stop the wordpress course site from running down the webserver, the site was taken down immediately. I have now set the site up on my private webserver to try to find out what can be the reason, but I still gets the same errors and server overloads. All themes and pluins besides CoursePress Pro is turned of. I am forced to look for another course plugin supplier, but if you want to have a look into this problem, I would be grateful. You find my course site on this new url: http://kurs.nessetsvenner.com/courses/veilederkurs/ . If you will create a account and test this course and its quiz, you will soon find errors. I have not been able to grant Support Staff Access to this new site address(button inactive), but if you make the right changes on https://premium.wpmudev.org , I will grant you access at ones.

• Åge
    • Flash Drive

Today I was able to activate Support Staff Access for kurs.nessetsvenner.com if you want to have a look at it. I suspect that the error lays in the courses data base, and that maybe deleting old quizes and making new ones maybe can solve the problem?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.