Warning notices on the website

Getting the following Warning notices in the frontend, debug mode is disabled by default.

Notice: Undefined variable: _SERVER in /home/xxxx/public_html/expoflores/wp-includes/load.php on line 63

Warning: array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home/xxx/public_html/xxxx/wp-includes/load.php on line 63

Notice: Undefined index: REQUEST_URI in /home/xxxpublic_html/xxx/wp-includes/load.php on line

And also when xmlrpc.php file is loaded:
http://websitename.co/xmlrpc.php

Notice: Undefined variable: _SERVER in /home/apropi93/public_html/xxx/wp-includes/load.php on line 63

Warning: array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home/xxx/public_html/xxxx/wp-includes/load.php on line 63

Notice: Undefined index: REQUEST_URI in /home/xxx/public_html/xxx/wp-includes/load.php on line 153
XML-RPC server accepts POST requests only.
  • Nahid

Hey David Z. !
    Hope you are having a great day!

I'm sorry about the inconvenience that you had to encounter. Well, I checked your site and it seems the issue is fixed now. I cannot see the PHP Warnings and Notices anymore. Here's a screenshot for reference:

I can't see any errors upon loading xmlrpc.php as well. Can you still replicate the issue on your end?

I'll be looking forward to hearing back from you. Thanks!

Best,
    Nahid