Warning: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be double

I am setting up a site like EduBlogs called quikbloggers.com I am getting an error on this page....

i haven really changed any thing besides the fact I am Running a Multisite Install of WordPress.

http://pcparlour.com/quikblogger/?bid=1

i also need assistance with Pro Sites and having it setup on a Multisite Wordpress install if some one can reply back with maybe skype details or an email that would be great!

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings nicholasdarley,

Welcome to WPMU Dev!

Lets see what we are working with here:
    WordPress 3.3.2?
    I am assuming MultiSite?
    Buddy press 1.5.5?
    Pro Sites 3.2.2?

How far have you gotten setting up Pro Sites?
    Levels?
    Gateways?

I researched this error message you have presented in the title and this error has not been presented since the Beta version months ago in which the person who gave the error also replied to never mind that it was user error.

Usually when we do email support it is to have you send us your login details prior to us going into your installation to find out what is going on.

Please advise to the above basic information and anything you have accomplished in Pro Sites.

Cheers, Joe

• nicholasdarley
    • New Recruit

Buddypress is not installed,

I installed WordPress, followed the activate Multi site guidr on WordPress

Installed pro sites by uploading it.

Configured just some general settings but no levels

Everything is the latest version downloaded today off your site and WordPress.org

Where should I send my login details

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Thank you for letting me know your details as far as configuration goes and I did visit the front end of your site, of course it is obviously under development.

You can certainly send login details to me, but i do not know what I am looking for if it is undeveloped.

You can email aecnu (at) incsub.com with the details and a copy of the URL of this ticket:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/warning-number_format-expects-parameter-1-to-be-double

Hopefully there is something to look at back there to include development effort.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Member!

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

I have gone ahead and checked out your settings and as I suspected the error was happening because you had not completely setup the Pro Sites plugin.

Specifically there were no numerical amounts entered in the Pro Sites Pro level.

Once I added a specific amount and saved changes the error disappeared immediately.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.