Warning: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be double,

Warning: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be double, string given in /home/wallplay/public_html/creators/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/lib/ProSites/Helper/UI.php on line 65

please advise

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Laura,

Welcome to the WPMU Dev community and thanks for posting on the forum.

I have tested it on my test site using latest version of Pro Sites plugin and setting WP debug to true but i didn't get the warning message that you are getting.

Could you please tell me specifically on which page you are getting it?

I suspected the error was happening because you had not completely setup the Pro Sites plugin so please make sure to configure it.

Specifically there were no numerical amounts entered in the Pro Sites Pro level.

Also would you mind if I logged in to your site and did some troubleshooting? This might help get to the bottom of this faster. If this is ok, just grant me temporary admin access to your site by clicking "Grant Access" button in the WPMU DEV Dashboard Settings as described on the following page and reply on this thread after granting it?

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Laura O'Reilly

Granted.

We are just re-branding and re-developing the webisite with new membership
    and multisite, (buddypress features possibly). For now we want the sign
    ups to be free, but we will want to charge down the road.

We are still working through our plans from a buisiness perspective and
    want the website to have functionality so that we can respond to the
    potentials that multisite offers.

That said we are not 100% or even 10% sure how we want to set things up
    for the long run. We DO however want users to be log in and create micro
    sites as artist portfolios. We are using advnaced themes that may have
    plugin conflicts and thus want to make it easy for users to select thier
    theme and then activate the plugins that are appropriate for the theme.

There are quite a few moving parts here at WPMUDEV to consider.
    We simply want it to work as described so that we can build a test network with our compnay staff to test the platform, make modifications and then solicit artists and brands.

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Laura,

Thank you for granting the support staff access.

I logged in to your site but didn't find the shared warning message on your site both in the front end and admin area as shown in the attached screenshot.

So could you please answer the following question that i have already asked you previously?

Could you please tell me specifically on which page you are getting it?

Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi