warning on registration page

I am getting this warning on my final signup page when a user is finished registering. The registering process is working fine but this warning is sitting at the top of the page for new users.
Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'wppb_update_user_status_on_admin_registration' not found or invalid function name in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 406

I've looked at the plugin.php code and this is what line 406 looks like:
call_user_func_array($the_['function'], array_slice($args, 0, (int) $the_['accepted_args']));

What can I do to get this warning to go away. I have debug set to false. I have deactivated/reactivated all plugins. Warning still there. If one goes through the signup process, the problem shows itself on the third page of the signup process. (page where it says: congratulations, your new blog is ready. I've changed the text to read " your new store is ready."

I don't know how to get to that final page to view it unless I do a fake sign up.

The Warning is on the final page of signup. How can I look at that page without doing a fake sign up? The url is the same for all three pages of the signup process and I only can see the first one when I put the registration address in a browser. Here is the link to my first sign up page.

Again the problem occurs on the final page. http://ecraftandshare.com/login/?action=register

The sign up process is functioning and new users can sign up successfully. I'm using all the latest themes and plugins. Plugins that have anything to do with registering that I am using are: custom meta widget,profile builder,site template, remove email verification and my theme login. My theme is twenty twelve and am using multisite,marketpress and tt frontend marketpress. All are updated to latest versions.

Please help as soon as possible.

Leslie