"Warning: session_start()" On Activation - Then Site Crashes

Any idea why I might be receiving the following errors when activating the e-Newsletter forum? I'm using version 1.0.5 of the plugin with WordPress 3.2.1.

I've tried installing it via FTP and via the WordPress dashboard with the same results. The first three error messages are displayed at the top of my browser on the back end. On the front-end, I get all six of the error messages...

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/var/chroot/*myabsolutepath*/tmp/sess_i3t60chf17akl5rpvrl0b0h263, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /*myabsolutepath*/wp-content/plugins/e-newsletter/e-newsletter.php on line 2268

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /*myabsolutepath*/wp-content/plugins/e-newsletter/e-newsletter.php:2268) in /*myabsolutepath*/wp-content/plugins/e-newsletter/e-newsletter.php on line 2268

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /*myabsolutepath*/wp-content/plugins/e-newsletter/e-newsletter.php:2268) in /*myabsolutepath*/wp-content/plugins/e-newsletter/e-newsletter.php on line 2268

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /*myabsolutepath*/wp-content/plugins/e-newsletter/e-newsletter.php:2268) in /*myabsolutepath*/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 934

Warning: Unknown: open(/var/chroot/*myabsolutepath*/tmp/sess_8ndit4cc5pl0cjgmfgiapn0pd7, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct () in Unknown on line 0