Warning showing after latest Events+ update

My main events page is showing the warning:

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'Eab_EventsHub' does not have a method 'enqueue_api_scripts' in /home/simplecs/public_html/unievents/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 505

On page: http://unievents.simplecsr.com/uni-events/

This page uses the shortcode: [eab_archive template="shortcode-archive-custom"]

Can you please advise about this error. It seems to be the only page with any error.

Many thanks
Chris

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there Chris,

Hope you're well today and thanks for your question! :slight_smile:

As it's a warning and not a error it should still all work correctly, I've checked my install and don't see the same warning, I notice you are using the template attribute.

Could you paste the code that is in your custom template so I can take a look please. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• chris
    • The Crimson Coder

Hi Jack,

The custom template is to add the Find out more and Buy now button links.

(Please see the code below. I can open up the support access to the site if required)

Many thanks
    Chris

CODE FOLLOWS

<section class="eab-events-archive <?php esc_attr_e($args['class']); ?>">
    <?php foreach ($events as $event) { ?>
    	<?php $event = $event instanceof Eab_EventModel ? $event : new Eab_EventModel($event); ?>
    	<article class="eab-event <?php echo eab_call_template('get_status_class', $event); ?>" id="eab-event-<?php echo $event->get_id(); ?>">

<div class="eab-event-body">

<?php if ($event->has_featured_image()) { ?>
    <a href="<?php echo get_permalink($event->get_id()); ?> "class="customevent-image"><?php echo $event->get_featured_image('small'); ?></a>
    	<?php } ?>
    <a href="<?php echo get_permalink($event->get_id()); ?>" class="customevent-title"><h4><?php echo $event->get_title(); ?></h4></a>          

<?php
    			$link = get_post_meta( $event->get_id(), 'ct_Event_Loca_text_fc36', true );
    			?>
    			<a class="customevent-venue" href="<?php echo $link; ?>" target="_blank"><?php echo '' . $event->get_venue(); ?></a>

<div class="customevents-contentmeta"><?php echo eab_call_template('get_archive_content', $event); ?></div>
    	<div class="wpmudevevents-viewcustomevent"><a href="<?php echo get_permalink($event->get_id()); ?>" class="wpmudevevents-viewcustomevent">Find out more</a>

<?php
    			$link = get_post_meta( $event->get_id(), 'ct_Event_Book_text_77e2', true );
    			if( $link ) {
    			?>
    			<a class="wpmudevevents-viewcustomevent" href="<?php echo $link; ?>" target="_blank">Buy Tickets</a>
    			<?php } ?>
    	</div>

</div>
    	</article>
    <?php } ?>
    </section>
  • chris
    • The Crimson Coder

Hi Jack,

Thanks for letting me know.

Can you let me know once there is an update on this as I cant put the site live until this is fixed. If it is likely to be a while (days) I can go back to the old version of the plugin but i would prefer to stay current.

Best wishes
    Chris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.