Warning thrown because of Cloner??

Here's how the error is reproduced:

From the network admin main page, I add a site. Put in the basic site name etc... click 'create site'. The next page is a blank white page with two warnings (See screenshot).

The system essentially hangs!

Note, the site gets created and when I go back to the network admin (via typing in the url), everything seems to be working fine.

But the system hangs... what gives?

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi @Momekh,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I have tested it on my test site creating new site and using latest version of Cloner plugin but couldn't reproduce the issue that you are having.

This is a simple PHP warning and most of the time it doesn't affect any functionality so it is nothing to worry about!

Do you have WP_DEBUG set to true in your wp-config.php file?
    If you do then please set it to false.

This will hide the warning messages and you will be able to use your site normally.

Would you mind if I logged in to your site and did some testing? This might help get to the bottom of this faster. If this is ok, just grant me temporary admin access to your site by clicking "Grant Access" button in the WPMU DEV Dashboard Settings from the following path and reply on this thread after granting it?

Admin -> WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access Tab

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi @Momekh,

Thanks for granting me support staff access.

I could confirm the issue on your site but i noticed it is only raising when i choose blog template creating site. It's not raising when i set template to none.

I tested on my test site using latest version of Cloner & New Blog Template plugin and creating new site in the admin area selecting created template but i couldn't reproduce the issue that you are having.

This may be a theme related issue used when creating blog template.

Could you please try creating new blog template from the site which is using default WordPress theme like Twenty Thirteen and test it by using this created template when creating new site?

Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.