Warnings Displayed when trying to upgrade to a higher membership

Hi there,

I changed my payment gateway into Stripe recently, and this warning shows up when people try to upgrade the membership. Do you have a solution for this?

Many thanks,
Nicole

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello Nicole

Sorry to hear about your issues.

I think you are using stripe in live mode right ? If yes then site needs to have active SSL certificate installed to accept payments via stripe payment gateway and I can see that your site does not have SSL installed. So would you please install it first and then test ?

You would like to get in touch with your hosting provider to know how to install it. :slight_smile:

Let me if I am missing something.
    Cheers,
    Milan

• Nicole
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Milan,

So you are absolutely right, it is the SSL problem. But right now I have a new issue... Can you help me eliminate a button? Current there are two buttons: "Pay with card" and "Pay now"

Can you show me how to fix this?

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Nicole!

I reviewed your site and I think the reason here would be similar as in case of broken Stripe checkout in MarketPress on your site (which I responded to in your other thread). There are two buttons because there are two Stripe gateways active: Stripe Single Gateway and Stripe Subscription Gateway and the second one has "Pay Now" text set as a "payment button label".

These settings are all fine and the plugin should display just a single button depending on whichever gateway should be used for the membership. However, it seems either the theme or other plugin(s) is braking it. Therefore a full plugin/theme conflict test would be required. This is described on a flowchart in this article:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Let me know please about results.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.