Warnings in Users Admin area referencing MarketPress

In the Users section of the admin area I see the following warnings after the change password section of the page on both users I have set up for the site. Not sure what this has to do with marketpress, but I'd like all the parts working before the site goes live.

Is there something I can do to correct this?

Warnings:

Warning: Illegal string offset 'email' in /home/newearth/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress.php on line 4004

Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in /home/newearth/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress.php on line 4005

Warning: Illegal string offset 'address1' in /home/newearth/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress.php on line 4006

Warning: Illegal string offset 'address2' in /home/newearth/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress.php on line 4007

Warning: Illegal string offset 'city' in /home/newearth/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress.php on line 4008

Warning: Illegal string offset 'state' in /home/newearth/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress.php on line 4009

Warning: Illegal string offset 'zip' in /home/newearth/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress.php on line 4010

Warning: Illegal string offset 'country' in /home/newearth/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress.php on line 4011

Warning: Illegal string offset 'phone' in /home/newearth/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress.php on line 4014