Was the booking bug fixed in 1.9.2 or 1.9.3? See below.

Per the ticket below about a booking not removing the option from other services in the same room/time slot was a known bug and hopefully fix in an upcoming patch. This was broken in 1.9.1 so we are using 1.9. I'd love to patch as we are having some other problems that I was told "might" be fix by patching. Obviously I can't until the original reason we rolled back is fixed!

Can I get a confirmation one way or the other? I didn't see anything about it in the patch notes.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/update-removed-providersservices-at-one-locationtime-as-being-fcfs

Thank you!
Suzy B

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Suzy,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I'm afraid, the answer is no, the latest Appointments+ v1.9.3 release was a quick fix to the compatibility issues with MarketPress plugin.

I checked the bug what you have mentioned, and I could see there is already a task regrading this, and developers are aware of this, and are working on it. Unfortunately, I don't have an exact ETA on when a patch for this will be issued. I'll ping the developer, and check whether we could have any quick fix for this issue. We truly appreciate your patience.

Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.