Watermarking plugin compatibility

Hello
I would like to install on a woo commerce webshop Smush Pro and a watermarking plugin.
Does anybody has experimented a watermarking plugin with smush pro ? if yes which one ?

Is there a risk of compatibility issue ? Is there a special way to do ? Or is it plan to add watermarking feature to smush pro ?

Thanks for your advices

• Milan

Hello Sylvio,

I hope you are having a good day and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

Actually there isn't any future planning of adding watermarking facility in smush and it seems out of scope of plugin to our developer. WP Smush is specially designed to optimize images by smushing them with different algorithms and watermarking is process of adding image of text on tom of another image. So both functionality is off context I think ?

Furthermore I've tested this nice watermarking plugin with WP Smush Pro to check conflict or compatibility issues.
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/image-watermark/

But I didn't find any and both plugins( Image Watermark and WP Smush Pro) are working like beloved brothers on my sandbox site. So it should work too on your end.

Ping me back if you need any further assistance. :slight_smile: I am here to help you. :slight_smile:
    Best Regards,
    Milan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.