WC Vendors installed/ - but impossible to get it working

Hi Support-Team,

we setup a new wordpress multisite installation - dealsmart.biz - activated just with minimum of plugins --> buddypress, woocommerce and wc vendors. Those plugin are necessary in order to get both paid theme BuddyBoss incl. WC Vendors PRO up and running.

The issue: something does not work out with wc vendors installation but what might it be?

What we did:
installed fresh wordpress 4.6 only (so 4.6.1 not updated) to ensure wc vendors is a tested version.
activated just the minimum of needed plugins theme + buddypress + akismet + wpmudev dashboard to ensure, none of the active plugins might interfere.
installed everything according installation guide
contacted hosting provider for help but they believe it might be multisite ... unfortunately provider does not support multisite.

Therefore we are asking you guys for help which is most appreciated. Support access is granted.
Thank you.
Brandon

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Brandon,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I tried to access your site but unfortunately I wasn't able to. It seems that something may have gone wrong during the process of granting support. Could you please go to the "WPMU DEV -> Support" page, revoke the access and grant it again for me?

It would also be great if you could share some more details with me of what/how it's not working. Knowing a bit more of that would help me know where/what to look for while checking the site :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.