WC Vendors installed/ – but impossible to get it working

Hi Support-Team,

we setup a new wordpress multisite installation – dealsmart.biz – activated just with minimum of plugins –> buddypress, woocommerce and wc vendors. Those plugin are necessary in order to get both paid theme BuddyBoss incl. WC Vendors PRO up and running.

The issue: something does not work out with wc vendors installation but what might it be?

What we did:

installed fresh wordpress 4.6 only (so 4.6.1 not updated) to ensure wc vendors is a tested version.

activated just the minimum of needed plugins theme + buddypress + akismet + wpmudev dashboard to ensure, none of the active plugins might interfere.

installed everything according installation guide

contacted hosting provider for help but they believe it might be multisite … unfortunately provider does not support multisite.

Therefore we are asking you guys for help which is most appreciated. Support access is granted.

Thank you.

Brandon

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Brandon,

I hope you’re well today and thank you for your question!

I tried to access your site but unfortunately I wasn’t able to. It seems that something may have gone wrong during the process of granting support. Could you please go to the “WPMU DEV -> Support” page, revoke the access and grant it again for me?

It would also be great if you could share some more details with me of what/how it’s not working. Knowing a bit more of that would help me know where/what to look for while checking the site :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.