wdsi_not_in_pool in Broken Link Checker

wdsi_not_in_pool is shown as a post status in broken link checker and I am not sure what it actually is. I am assuming it has something to do with the plugin Slide In because the only "pool" is in this plugin. Any ideas what I should tell broken link checker to do with this status?

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey there Zach,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums

You are right its the Slide in Plugin however I don't think those broken links would cause any issue.

The reason of them being shown as broken is that we can not view a slide in as an individual post however I am going to bring our lead developer @Vladislav in here to see if there is something he can do about it in the future releases.

He should be here sooner than later.

Cheers, PC

• Vladislav
    • Dead Eye Dev

Hello,

You were totally right in your assessment - this is indeed an internal status assigned by the Slide In plugin. It is being used in figuring out which slide-in messages to pull out (i.e. are they assigned to a post or are they free to be considered for filling in the "pool" according to current conditions). As far as the broken link checking goes, if it has a means of ignoring posts with such status, that would probably be the way to go.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.