We activated and run SMUSH... now our LOGO is gone...

Valued Support Team,

after activation and executing SMUSH we discovered on just ONE of all sub domain - uploading the 'disapperead' logo is impossible.

Please help us out.
Attached screenshot to demonstrate what we are talking about.

Kind regards
Prinz

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Prinz,

Can you tell me on which subsite this logo disappear? What is the name of the missing file - and if this possible, can you attach original file to your post?
    I've check you main site but logo is there - and I try to look in other subsites, but there was a problem with database connection.
    If you point me to the exact subsite I'll check the issue.

Kind regards,
    Kasia

• Klaus
    • The Crimson Coder

Hello Kasia,

how nice to know you are looking at this issue.

Regards leading you the the sub domain were we are unable to display our logo is the one named http://projects.bestofthebestonly.com/.

Next, you have to go to Trades Child Theme Settings --> Header & Footer scrolling a little down... you reached the place were to upload the logo (as shown on screenshot above).

The original LOGO is already on the system and the first image, please click on upload... next MEDIA LIBRARY...

By this occasion we just recognized (probably as well as result of activating SMUSH) that ALL domains, even the MAIN one is displayed in RESPONSIVE MODE only!

May I assume you look at this as well?

Looking forward hearing from you soon.
    Cheers
    Prinz

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Prinz,

This is weird. I tried three time to use logo on this subsite and suddenly it worked fourth time, and logo is there.
    If this happen after you enabled the WP Smush, could you disable it and see if this helps?
    Are you using the same theme as before?
    It looks like responsive mode is enabled, but this inside looks like problem with scripts and some additional code added from plugins.
    Also could you deactivate this plugin WP Content Copy Protection - this one makes harder to check the code :slight_frown:

Kind regards,
    Kasia

• Klaus
    • The Crimson Coder

Hello Kasia,

deactivated WP Content Copy Protection also SMUSH... yes, we can see LOGO now again but unfortunately responsive mode is still on at all domains.

I truly can assure you too, since End of june we never ever touched the Theme neither Child nor Main one... simply for the only reason, to avoid with it any trouble.

I truly assure too from the very best of our knowledge, we first discovered those both issues (Logo and responsive design) after reactivation of smush, unfortunately. We donn't have any clue at all how this could happen.

Hope this helps. Once again a very BIG, BIG Thanks in advance for your kind support.
    Cheers
    Prinz

• Klaus
    • The Crimson Coder

Dear Kasia,

meanwhile your colleague Tyler sorted out another most important issue for us and by this occasion he fixed also the hassle with our Theme.

In short, we close this support request and mark it as solved.

We do appreciate most your professional and prompt help.
    BIG Thank you.
    Cheers
    Prinz

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.