We are changing our membership package. We had around 40000

We are changing our membership package. We had around 40000 users. And I want to assign all the existing users from difference subscription to a new subscription. How can I do a batch for this task?

• Sajid

Hi Touch Softworks! Hope you are doing good :slight_smile:

Can you check if the solution from this thread will help you:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/membership-users-mass-level-change#post-566169

What it does is increase number of users shown per page so you don't need to go through that many pages of members.

While you are changing your memberhisp package so its good time for you to upgrade from Membership Pro to Membership2 Pro plugin. Its same plugin with existing features + cool new features with modern UI and its very easy to setup.

Yes there is already an built in importer that you can use to import your existing membership pro users to new membership.

But yes there are some components you have to setup manually like membership shortcodes in your WordPress pages. I recommend you to do migration form Membership Pro to Membership2 Pro on staging/clone site, so your existing users would not effect while migration, if you go this way :slight_smile:

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.