Backend Slowness Possibly Related to Admin-Ajax.php and Jquery

Hello,

We are experiencing a slow backend since updating to 4.7.2. At first it broke the site on so many levels so we quickly switched back to 4.6.3 - the last working version. Even though it solved some problems, like we have no problem on the front end and we can create new posts which we couldnt, after the update, we still experience slowness and timeouts on the backend.

When I tried to diagnose the problem, I notice it had something to do with the admin-ajax.php. When I checked on Google dev tools it appears that it has something to do with Jquery

Here is a screenshot: http://imgur.com/a/wLwq2

I have tried the basics like changing to default theme, disabling all plugins to no avail. Is there anyone who can help me with this? I granted support permission. This admin-ajax thing is just my guess, it might be something else, but I'm positive it is somehow related to the ajax thing since most problems I've encountered were on pages where ajax feature was active. Heartbeat plugin doesn't help either. I also tried to load the Jquery from Google library which did not fix the problem either.

Please someone help me out on this and I'm willing to pay whatever it costs to the guy who can save us from this once and for all.

Thank you

• Jerry Hepperle
    • The Incredible Code Injector

are you saying you running an outdated version? that is a HORRIBLE idea. the security risks are immense. Fix the issue using 4.7.2.

now if you are looking to hire someone to fix it, post in jobs and I am sure developers like myself would be happy to help out.

• James Morris
    • WordPress Enthusiast

Hello mehmet ertem,

I hope you are well today. Thank you for having Support Staff Login enabled.

Unfortunately, since you are running a version that does not have the issues, I'm having difficulty diagnosing this problem.

In order to help you better with your issue, would you please grant me access to your site and server?

Please visit the Contact page and complete the form with the following information:

Subject: "Attn: James Morris"

In the Message box, please provide the following:

- link back to this thread for reference
    - any other relevant urls

- Admin login:
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

- Hosting Control Panel Login
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

- FTP credentials
    host
    username
    password
    (and port if required)

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.