We are looking to start using your new Memberhip 2 Pro

Hi,
We are looking to start using your new Memberhip 2 Pro plugin. After installing it I am unable to find any configuration options for ping on subscription start and ping on subscription end.
This was in your previous Membership Pro plugin, just wondering if this feature is still in the new plugin, or if you are looking to integrate it?

Thank you

• Ash

Hello @cForce

Welcome to WPMU community!

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

Currently there is no ping feature in membership 2 pro plugin, I am marking this as a feature request. But, if you want to ping mailchimp, then you can use Mailchimp integration add on. To use, please go to Membership 2 > Add ons and enable Mailchimp integration add on. Then from Membership 2 > Settings > Mailchimp you can configure mailchimp.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have any.

Cheers
    Ash

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi @cForce,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

The ping option is not yet implemented in the Membership 2 Pro plugin. I will move this over to the features & feedback section. This way it can be considered for future development, and we can also see what other community members think about the feature request.

In the Membership 2 Pro plugin settings you can configure the Automated Messages to be sent on subscription start and end by configuring it on the following path as shown in the attached screenshot.

Admin Area -> Membership 2 -> Settings -> Automated Email Responses

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.