we are unable to access this page due to an error on your site

Smartcrawl says "we are unable to access this page due to an error on your site" then I have tried to run the scan again and it threw "We weren't able to get meaningful results"

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Mark,

SmartCrawl scan needs to have a connection to your site in order to scan it properly but when I check your site with tools like Uptrends and GeoPeeker tools the site is not loading properly from most of the locations:

And in addition to that, the site is also not able to be scanned by GtMetrix tool.

This is something that should be discussed with your hosting provider so they can check the server logs and see what is affecting your site so much that it's unable to return any results to tools like the ones I mentioned.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Mark,

When we check member accounts we have a tag next to the domain if the site is hosted with us but for some reason this is not happening with this site, I see that your other site hosted with site has it but not this one.
    That's why I missed it and I will need to have our devs check this from our end.

I'm wondering if this is caused by the site being inaccessible for locations I shared in my previous response.
    I tried using VPN to change my location to one of the red ones from above and I was indeed unable to access the site from there.

Could you try disabling all of your plugins and switching to default WP theme so we can see if anything from there is causing this issue and if it's not we will need to have our sysadmins to check this out further?

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Mark
      • Flash Drive

Predrag,

I can't leave the website down. It looks you work when it's night in Dallas. What times would work best for you to have all the plugins uninstalled? Also, can't I give you the credentials and permission to turn things off for a bit?

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Mark,

I can now see that your site is now properly shown in your site list as a site hosted by us and Uptrends is also giving all green results now.
    So it looks like conflict test did indeed return some results and that something was blocking the site information.

We wiped the cache on server and force run a scan from our end and it finished fine now, when you go to SEO Checkup panel you should see the results showing up and that the error is gone.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.