We are unlucky seeing any Google Statistics by now

Hello Support Team,

we installed this plugin and setup it step by step according to manual.

We did to get going,
- just sign up for Google Analytics
- set up a new account and

You may have to manually adjust settings if necessary. Please keep in mind that it can take several hours before you see any stats.

We are waiting few days now but we don't have luck to see any Statistic at all.

Please be so kind view our SETTINGS (Multisite enabled) and let us know what we did wrong.

Support access is granted.
BIG THANKS in advance.

Cheers
Prinz

• Klaus
    • The Crimson Coder

Tracking Code
    <script>
    (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){
    (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o),
    m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m)
    })(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga');

ga('create', 'UA-68437821-1', 'auto');
    ga('send', 'pageview');

</script>

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Prinz

Everything looks good to me.

Would you please try logging out from google account and login again from Network Admin > Settings > Google Analytics?

Also, are you sure that you have unique visitors in your site?

What do you see if you check directly from Analytics site?

Cheers
    Ash

• Klaus
    • The Crimson Coder

Hi Ash,

as requested, just

- logged out from GA and logged in once again using Network Admin...
    - YES am 100% sure that we have unique visitors on our site? To give proof...
    USER 126 elgringo (a close friend here in Costa Rica) were on our website
    not logged in 25 minutes again, has for sure different IP address
    USER 13 katydarlington (close friend in Hawaii) were on our website
    not logged in 4 hours once again, IP address is a Hawaiian
    USER 175 fjul001 (close friend based in Berlin, Germany) were yesterday several times
    first as unique visitor only on our website and finally Submitted on
    06/10/2015 at 14:33 her application; became a registered member

and the list goes on and on.... all from reliable people

What we see if we check directly from Analytics site? See attached screenshots

I can assure you, from this direct account everything is setup properly; our research on their help forum (before we finally requested support from wpmudev) indicates that our application has trouble to deal with the Unique Tracking-ID UA-68437821-1.

Hope that helps to find the trouble maker of this issue.
    Cheers
    Prinz

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Prinz

I hope you are well today.

That means the site is not connected with google analytics, or the UA code is wrong.

Can I connect your site with my analytics and check?

Just for your information, I am using same plugin in my personal blog and working fine in there, the screenshot above from my analytics.

Please let me know.

Cheers
    Ash

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Prinz

I have connected with my analytics account, and after some time I got real time data, screenshot attached.

Let's wait 24 hours and check if I get some data from the analytics.

Please post a reply here within 2-3 hours so that this thread comes at my queue earlier :slight_smile:

Cheers
    Ash

• Klaus
    • The Crimson Coder

Hi Ash,

that sounds wonderful and... hopefully I'm replying still on time. It's our pleasure waiting with huge hope of getting this working latest after another 24 hours.

Until than,
    BIG thanks to you.

Regards
    Prinz

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Prinz

I hope you are well today.

I am currently seeing the analytics data in your site dashboard. Would you please now disconnect from my account, create a new analytics account in your gmail and connect to that one?

Please let me know.

Cheers
    Ash

• Klaus
    • The Crimson Coder

Hello Ash,

of course I'll do so immediately but frankly, I do not really understand the steps to to. It looks to me we are already connected to our site...

Not sure, do we understand you right? What exactly do you mean with create another google account? We have just this only one and creating a new one cause lots of extra hours work.
    Looking forward hearing from you again.
    Regards,
    Prinz

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Prinz

Currently, your site is connected with my analytics account, not yours. When you enabled support access, I told that I will test it using my analytics account and it worked.

So, now you need to disconnect from my account and use your analytics account :slight_smile:

And as your previous account didn't work, so I suggested to create a new google account and use that analytics in your site.

Cheers
    Ash

• Klaus
    • The Crimson Coder

Hello Ash,

first of all: Logged out of your account.

Next please try to explain why the google account is the issue. Does google account operate in your country different to the one in USA?

Which settings did you make on your account being able to display our application statistic? What cause the problem at all?

I am asking simply to avoid running into the same hassle like before again.

Please be so kind let me know soon.
    Thanks.
    Prinz

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Prinz

Which settings did you make on your account being able to display our application statistic? What cause the problem at all?

I didn't make any settings. I just added your site in very usual way.

There is no issue with google account. You have connected with your google account first and that one didn't work. Maybe there are issues with your specific google account, maybe some settings are changed etc, so if that one doesn't work, I suggested to create a new one.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.